Dylan has to rush one of his kids off to hospital halfway through the show and for someone reason instead of wrapping up, Morgan continues solo for another 30+ minutes. Feel free to either skip this episode entirely, or stop at that point. Or keep listening, that’s cool too.
Don’t forget to send in your favourite Shakespeare scenes for us to perform!
- A Fair Deal
- Tip Top building loses the rainbows, gains masses of glass (Idealog)
- Dotcom judge quits the case (NZ Herald)
- Cell Phones: Tracking Devices That Happen To Make Calls(Slashdot)
- That’s No Phone. That’s My Tracker. (NY Times)
- Ewen Macdonald, the UMR Research poll on his guilt and a ‘triple jeopardy’ scenario.(Brian Edwards)
- It’s over, Anna told Ewen in jail (NZ Herald)
- NZ women overtake men’s IQ scores (3 News)
- Gerry Brownlee’s Idiocy: It’s not funny because it’s our money(Hard News)
- Privileged! (No Right Turn)
- Developer interest in BB10 falls 17 percent, lags behind iOS, Android, and Windows Phone (The Verge)
- Louis C.K. Wasn’t Defending Daniel Tosh (The Wrap)
- Five funding options for transport in Auckland – Brown (3 News)
- Report: Chrome For iOS Now Owns 1.5% Of iOS Browser Market (TechCrunch)
- The Amazing Contents of Steve Wozniak’s Travel Backpack (Gizmodo)
- Widow angry jogger cleared (NZ Herald)
- Facts bugger up John Key’s meteorite analogy (The Listener)
What’s your aunty been talking about?
- FYI, a 9.3 on IMDb is extraordinary: Breaking Bad (IMDb)
Best of Lifehacker
Follow us on twitter