Do you prefer longer episodes? If so, once you’ve finished listening to this episode, you should listen to the episode 3.22 overflow show.
- Tony Scott had inoperable brain cancer(Film Drunk)
- Cybercrime misrepresentation soars (StatsChat)
- Julian Assange
- What were Hell Pizza thinking?
- Republican Senate Nominee: Victims Of ‘Legitimate Rape’ Don’t Get Pregnant(Talking Points Memo)
- The Official Guide to Legitimate Rape (Jezebel)
- ‘Vagina’ advert ruled OK, complaint thrown out (3 News)
- Forgotten fork puts man in hospital (3 News)
- Global house prices ease but not in NZ (NZ Herald)
- PM won’t comment on slain soldier’s criticism (NZ Herald)
- School faith plan raises doubts (Stuff)
- Windows 8 Is “A Cognitive Burden”(TechCrunch)
- Windows 8 Changes Host File Blocking (Slashdot)
- Who Cares If Samsung Copied Apple? (Harvard Business Review)
- Apple again displaying third-party podcast apps in desktop iTunes search (The Verge)
- Banks: I believe Bible’s account of how life began (NZ Herald)
What’s your aunty been talking about?
Best of Lifehacker
- Make a solar-powered battery charger out of a playing card, and then make soup from a stone.
Urban Dictionary Word of the Week
Carefree dare to mention vaginas in adverts for things that go with vaginas.
Follow us on twitter